If shopping on credit is on your mind but all the new age payment methods leave you confused, we are here to save the day! ePayLater UPI will enable you to pay quickly on UPI enabled merchants by using your ePayLater credit. It is not only easy to use but will also make your checkout experience seamless and secure. If you have not yet set up your ePayLater UPI click here for a step-by-step post to help you with it.
How to use ePayLater UPI?
1. Visit your favourite merchant portal and add products to your cart.
2. At checkout select UPI as your preferred payment method.
3. Enter and submit your ePayLater VPA handle. (If you are not sure what your ePayLater UPI handle is, you can check it under the UPI tab on App.)
4. You will now receive a notification on your ePayLater App. Click on the notification or check pending requests under the UPI tab on the App.
5. Approve the transaction and that’s it! Your payment to the merchant is now complete.
The amount will be deducted from your limit and like always you can pay back anytime in the next 14 days.
How to use Scan and Pay using BharatQR?
Now you can even use ePayLater UPI to pay offline by scanning Bharat QR code. To use this new feature logon to the ePayLater App.
1. On the App, go to the UPI tab and click on “Scan BharatQR and Pay”.
(Update your App here if you do not see this option).
2. Scan the UPI QR code.
3. Enter the amount and click on ‘Pay Securely’.
4. That’s it! Your payment to the merchant is done.
Similar to ePayLater UPI, the amount will be deducted from your credit limit which you can pay back anytime in the next 14 days.
ePayLater UPI and Scan and Pay is now available on ePayLater App. If you cannot see this option on the App, then update the App here.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the App today and experience the power of true convenience!